1) Admitted we are powerless over our addiction to Donald Trump and the loss of our moral compass.
2) Came to believe a power greater than him would restore us to sanity.
3) Made a decision to turn our will and our lives to the care of a real God as we understood her or him.
4) Made a fearless moral inventory of ourselves and realized how we sold out.
5) Admitted to a real God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6) Were entirely ready to detach ourselves from all the media that supports Trump and all the defects of character we derived from them.
7) Humbly asked a higher power to allow us to live without anger, resentment, shame, prejudice and fear.
8) Made a list of all the persons and peoples defamed by our obsession and made amends to them by whatever means possible.
9) Promise to restore civility to our society one interaction at a time.
10) Continued to objectively look at ourselves in terms of the values that created our national union and determined to abide by them.
11) Sought through prayer and meditation the peace of mind we lost from our addiction and took from others.
12) Having had a spiritual and emotional breakthrough as a result of these steps, carried this message to others similarly afflicted to help alleviate their suffering, and all mankind.