- He has known success and failure. He never gave up because of failures.
- He admits he has used politicians to his benefit in the past, but he was not running for office at the time, he was in business.
- He works hard even though he doesn't have to. It is a good value to have.
- He has a positive outlook for himself and for the country.
- He wants to create jobs instead of putting people on welfare.
- His children are respectful of him and respectable. (not an easy task to accomplish.)
- He has taken over government projects and brought them in under budget. (NYC skate rink.)
- He is saved (a Christian Spiritual Term for accepting Christ as his Lord and Savior), though he is not cognizant of the "Christian Lingo" Dr. James Dobson said his decision is fairly recent.
- He listens to people giving him advice. He surrounds himself with quality people when seeking advice. He listens and learns.
- He is not afraid to change his mind after getting more facts on a matter.
- He is not a person of pretense. What you see is what you get.
- He is not politically correct. (This comes across as crass and in your face. Part of this is the culture of the east coast. I also have these tendencies because I grew up out east.)
- He is not afraid to fight back if needed. (also a cultural "New York/east coast" thing.)
- He believes in free commerce.
- He loves our country.
- His ex-wives still like him.
For Me especially, I like that he is not afraid to change his mind. Sometimes we learn and grow and we need to be able to reflect those changes.
Yes, he is rough around the edges, but at least he is not sneaky. I know some will disagree with me on this, that is okay and your right. I love America and I love our freedom of thought and speech.