Becoming a curmudgeon is easy;
1. When your pants fall down, even when you have a belt on.
2. When wads of kleenex supplant the dollar bills in your pocket!
3. When you hit a curb. (Of course it moved closer than you thought.)
4. When dog litter bags supplant your wallet in your pocket.
5. When you feel rubbing on your leg you think it’s your dog, NOT your spouse.
6. When you throw out things you had to have in favor of things you think you have to have.
7. When everything you want, you already have.
8. When you have a full time dumpster you actually use. (Your kids want nothing of yours.)
9. When your mouth corners become (or look like it) stained by chocolate.
10. When your animal needs (your) assisted living.
11. When you talk back to the TV.
12. When holidays come too quickly.
I lovingly submit this list after much deliberation! Please feel free to add your own list!