Is it a coincidence that the Beast "45" signed an Executive Order on Religious Liberty on May 4th that "disappointed" Religious Conservatives "who had expected that it would exempt their organizations from Obama-era regulations aimed at protecting gay people from discrimination,"
...and today the Texas State legislature is to pass a bill designed to support the religious freedom of adoption agencies and foster care providers, that could allow adoption agencies could ban Jews, gays, Muslims.
...that both actions will no doubt be challenged in court where they will no doubt be found to be blatantly unconstitutional seems to make no difference to either the Beast or his Minions in Texas. I'm not sure but if there were some database for all the state statutes that Federal Courts have ruled to be unconstitutional, no doubt we'd find Texas at or near the top of the list. Here are just a few- 12 controversial Texas laws that courts declared unconstitutional:
1. African hair braiding regulations - Declared unconstitutional Jan. 7, 2015
2. Police can draw blood from suspected drunk drivers without a warrant - Declared unconstitutional Nov. 26, 2014
3. Improper photography ("upskirting") - Declared unconstitutional Sept. 10, 2014
4. Texas voter ID laws - Declared unconstitutional Oct. 9, 2014
5. Key piece of restrictive abortion law - Declared unconstitutional Aug. 29, 2014
6. School finance system - Declared unconstitutional Aug. 18, 2014
7. Waiting period for new political action committees - Declared unconstitutional Aug. 13, 2014
8. Same-sex marriage ban - Declared unconstitutional Feb. 26, 2014
9. New Braunfels ban on disposable drinking containers on local rivers - Declared unconstitutional Jan. 27, 2014
10. Sex toys ban - Declared unconstitutional Feb. 12, 2008
11. Anti-sodomy law - Declared unconstitutional June 26, 2003
12. A ban on non-Texans receiving liquor licenses - Declared unconstitutional Jan. 13, 1994
... Many of these unconstitutional laws have never been repealed. If these boneheads manage to secede from the USA, Ray Wylie Hubbard's cover of Bobby Bare's Up Against the Wall Redneck Mothers should be the new republic's national anthem: