I heard last night from a legitimate news source, i.e. one that is held accountable and adheres to at least some measure of objectivity, that the Democratic party has agreed to focus this election on the issues, rather than simply run against Trump. It wasn't "big" news given what's going on, but big enough to make me proud.
The most obvious course of action would be to fall into the trap of recrimination with him. The nation has been primed to do battle with itself. …Continue
1) Admitted we are powerless over our addiction to Donald Trump and the loss of our moral compass.
2) Came to believe a power greater than him would restore us to sanity.
3) Made a decision to turn our will and our lives to the care of a real God as we understood her or him.
4) Made a fearless moral inventory of ourselves and realized how we sold out.
5) Admitted to a real God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our…Continue
I started out my professional life as a journalist, trained in it, and came to New York City for that purpose. Specifically, a print journalist since I wasn't pretty or nice enough to get on TV. My hero's were "investigative reporters," who broke the stories that changed the world, of course. I wound up with jobs at places like Metalworking News, and…Continue