Share '10 Dysfunctional Holiday Tips for Surviving Holiday Dysfunction'
How many families admit to being dysfunctional? 85%. The remaining 15% are liars or in denial.
Call me a cynic if you must, but the cheery and often looked forward to Holiday season can be typically fraught with tension, fear, loathing, depression, and just plain misery.
Norman Rockwell is part of the problem. His idyllic pictures of family life have ruined the ho…
You can share this blog post in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this